Socialize13 Startup Competition:
Socialize13 continues IGT tradition of bringing the very best startups together in its Startup Competition for the Socialize13 event on June 2013.
We are looking for the most exciting and innovative startups in the “Socialize of Things” space (Socialize13 theme).
Sounds like your startup? Apply Today! .
- Address either consumer or business users with social added values
- The application is at an advanced beta/production stage
- Will launch the company and/or product at Socialize 2013
The competition timeline:
• March 5: Competition Opens
• May 15: Application deadline
• May 25: Finalists notified
• June 4 2013: Startup Competition
• Top 3 Pitches present at the event: June 2013, followed by the competition award ceremony.
Applying is free, the 3 finalists will present on stage to demo their products in a dedicated Startup Competition Lounge during the event. Other prizes will be announced later on this mounth.
Applicants must provide basic company profile and funding information, product description, and link to an online video or slide presentation pitching the business and product.
Applicants should Enter the competition by sending the details below to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Model*
- If Business Model “Other” – please use this field to tell us more
- Company Name*
- Company Website*
- Company Logo – Suitable formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.*
- Company Founding Date – (mm/yyyy)*
- Company Stage – You need to have a least a working Beta version of your product/service!*
- Numbers of Employees*
- Contact Person*
- Mobile Phone*
- Company Founders – please list Full Name, Email, Phone – one founder per row.*
- Funding – Please state kind of funding, number of funding rounds, etc.*
- Company Profile – Please keep the description below 250 words – longer profiles might get edited.*
- Elevator Pitch – Let us know what added value your company delivers, what problems it solves, and why one should make business with you!*
- Executive Summary – Include description of your company, market, management team, operations, and financial requirements*
- Case Studies – If you have case studies, please provide us with links to your favorite case studies. Don’t list more than 3 case studies
- In order to be eligible to win a seat in the Accelerator, you agree that the information shared for the competition will be passed on to the management team for pre-registering your company for the Accelerator program.*
Prof, Dan Ariely - James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Behavioral Economics and former Sloan School of Management and MIT, The Media Laboratory.
Dr. Iris Ginzburg, Program Director MBA for Management of Technology, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Recanati Business School, Tel Aviv University
Amir Pinchas- Sr. Manager Global Startup Group, Microsoft
Yaron Kniajer, Managing Director & CFO, Rhodium
Jacob Ner David, CEO at 3-Rings, Inc.